Career Opening: Administrative Coordinator
Development One, Inc. is an architecture and project management firm located in Orange County. We specialize in the design of mission critical facilities for a list of clients that includes NASA, JPL, the Air Force, aviation and aerospace, government facilities, and a variety of others. We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with great energy, good personality, and a strong work ethic. This position is an important part of our operation, as it is designed to support the design efforts of the firm from an administrative standpoint. Office operations need to be smooth and fluid during the design process, and the tasks of this position will play an important supporting role in the projects we design. This person will support our architects, principal, and marketing director, and help ensure smooth operation of the firm.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Senior Project Managers / Principal with word processing, documents, and administrative tasks
- Billing and Invoicing
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Checking/distributing mail on a daily basis
- Assisting the Director of Operations and Marketing with preparation of proposals, promotional materials and trade show activities
- Editing and proofreading reports
- Assisting with bookkeeping and accounting
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess, and/or be able to perform each of the following essential duties satisfactorily:
- Set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent interruptions and critical time constraints – must be able to meet deadlines
- Good proofreading and editing skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work efficiently under limited supervision
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, MS Word, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintains regular and timely attendance
- Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of previous related work experience
- Strong organizational skills
Life at Development One
Development One’s design and operational philosophy is based on a set of core values that guide all of the firm’s efforts:
- Service Excellence
- Quality Accountability
- Purpose Driven
- Mission Driven
Our highly motivated and talented design team is passionate about our work, and we place great value on a team-oriented culture. The firm supports this philosophy with fun company sponsored team-building events, and opportunities for community involvement. Development One encourages our employees to lead healthy and balanced lives.
If you would like to learn more about a career with Development One, submit your resume using the subject line “DOI Careers” and include a cover letter, and a resume to email@example.com. We ask that you tell us about yourself in your cover letter and why you feel you would be a good fit for this position. Development One, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.