Career Opening: Architectural Project Manger
As a Project Manager at Development One, Inc, you will have a unique opportunity to guide a project through its entire life cycle. From schematic design to construction documents and construction administration, you’ll have your finger on the pulse of your projects and represent the firm to a wide range of sophisticated public and private sector clients.
Development One is in a growth mode, and we expect to double in size within the next 5 years. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has aspirations of becoming a firm principal, and can support the firm’s growth with innovative ideas, a strong work ethic, and leadership.
- As you join the firm, you will quickly master our design standards and quality control practices.
- With the guidance of the senior staff, you will build relationships with our clients, and exemplify the firm’s culture of service.
- Within a few months, you will be responsible for spearheading projects, leading a team of architects, job captains, and consultants on a variety of project types including office, courthouses, aviation and aerospace facilities, data centers, and laboratories.
- You will be the key communicator on behalf of the client, tasked with understanding their goals and ensuring their implementation. As a well-versed, licensed professional, you will use your design skills to improve upon a client’s ideas and bring their project to life.
- You will oversee and assist the team in the production of presentations and construction documents.
- With both the client and firm’s best interests at heart, you will conduct site observations and construction administration services to ensure that the project is being built as designed.
Life at Development One, Inc.
Development One’s design and operational philosophy is based on a set of core values that guide all of the firm’s efforts:
- Service Excellence
- Quality Accountability
- Purpose Driven
- Mission Driven
Our highly motivated and talented design team is passionate about our work, and we place great value on a team-oriented culture. The firm supports this philosophy with fun company sponsored team-building events, and opportunities for community involvement. Development One encourages our employees to lead healthy and balanced lives.
If you would like to learn more about a career with Development One, submit your resume using the subject line “DOI Careers” and include a cover letter, a resume, and some samples of your work to email@example.com. We ask that you tell us about yourself in your cover letter and why you feel you would be a good fit for this position. Development One, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.