Project Administrator (Fullerton, CA)
Development One is offering an opportunity to join our team and be a part of a fast-growing firm. At Development One, the position of Project Administrator is a dynamic role that directly impacts the entire lifecycle of our projects. As a Development One Project Administrator, you will handle all managerial aspects of a project, including coordination between the design team, the client, and subconsultants; project budget and scheduling, quality control, and more. With the guidance of senior staff, you will quickly master our standards and quality control practices. As you help bring our clients’ projects to life, you will represent the firm and embody our service-based culture.
Keep Reading If:
YOU ARE A PURPOSE-DRIVEN INDIVIDUAL. You get excited when your work makes a difference in society. You thrive on managing multiple aspects of projects in a dynamic environment while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
YOU ARE A VISIONARY SELF-STARTER. You take initiative to think up new ideas and solutions and implement them strategically and effectively. You have a strong desire to contribute, and will support projects with a “nothing is too small” attitude. You go above and beyond to the successful completion of our client’s projects.
A PATH TO SUCCESS. As you begin your career as a Project Administrator at Development One, we will create a roadmap with your goals and benchmarks, set at the following intervals:
- 30 Days
- 90 Days
- 6 – 9 Months
- 12 Months & Ongoing
These goals and benchmarks will be strategically drafted to give you a clear path to success at Development One, Inc.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, EDUCATION:
- 5+ years of experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction industry required
- 3+ years of project management / construction management experience – required
- Working knowledge and experience with business and management software such as MS Office products, Adobe Acrobat/Bluebeam, Project Scheduling Software –required
- Degree from a U.S. accredited college/university in any of the following disciplines: Architecture, Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Interior Design, Project Management, Business Management, Construction Management – preferred
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Revit – a plus
- Certified Project Manager – a plus
- Experience in institutional or government architectural field – a plus
MORE ABOUT US:
At Development One, we are passionate about our work, and place great value on a team-oriented culture. We support this philosophy with fun company sponsored team-building events, and opportunities for community involvement. We promote a healthy work/life balance, and offer a competitive benefit & compensation package which includes:
- Paid time Off (PTO) and 8 Paid Holidays (Includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Innovation Bonus
- Annual Bonus (tied to company performance)
- Professional Development Seminars and more
We currently also have openings for a Architectural Project Manager, a Job Captain, and a Senior Drafter. If you are interested in any open position, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected], or fill out the form below