Fitness Center Design – Addition & Renovation, Beale Air Force Base, CA
Under a DOD IDIQ contract with Beale Air Force Base, Development One provided design services for a new building addition to the existing Harris Fitness Center (Building 2418) at Beale Air Force Base.
The design included approximately 4,250 s.f. of new space. The primary use for the addition will be to house exercise equipment such as treadmills, stationary bikes, and other aerobics equipment.
The project scope also included design for the following items:
- Modernization of the existing building
- Front entrance extension and renovations
- Bathroom & Sewer Renovations
- Structural Evaluation/Designs to support addition
- HVAC/Electrical upgrades
- Fire protection system upgrades